This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about technology, being client-facing and who wants to work with some of the biggest names in our core verticals; retail, travel and e-gaming in a fast paced environment. Qubit’s New York Office is growing and winning clients, and we need someone who can carry out the technical integration project for each new account. As a member of the Professional Services Team you will lead by example through coding, client interactions and will partner with the wider Customer and Product teams.
- Engage with customers to understand their systems and data architecture and translate functional requirements into solutions that work in conjunction with customers existing architecture
- Interact and consult with customers to train their teams and manage technical requirements
- Proactively collaborates with the Professional Services team to deliver on customer requirements with technically robust solutions and approaches
- Keep current with modern technologies utilized by our customers
- Work closely with our product teams to define needs and feature specifications
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Either a degree in Computer Science, Web Development or related discipline or the equivalent in relevant work experience.
- Good AJAX, CSS, and HTML skills
- Experience with React or other client-side web framework
- Experience with node.js and cross-browser checking would be highly advantageous
- A strong communicator who is able to deal with clients in everyday and technical terms
- Troubleshooting experience
- Be highly proactive and creative in your solutions and passionate about tech and coding
- Fluent in English and with the authorization to work in the US
Plenty of perks:
- Exposure to Global leaders in fashion, luxury, beauty, travel and e-gaming
- Generous equity options mean you’ll own a piece of the pie
- Excellent health and dental insurance packages
- Twice weekly supermarket shop for your breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Subsidised gym membership
- Fortnightly company socials
- A relaxed approach to time off and enough holidays to see several corners of the world
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development.