Travels to Headquarter Lausanne
· The Clinical Application Product Manager (CAPM) is part of the Product Management Department and reports to the Senior Vice President Genomics Business Area.
CAPMs ultimate goal is to bring to market and constantly improve highly competitive Products in all Business Lines to maximize revenue and profit of the company.
· Constantly watching the evolution of the clinical diagnostics ecosystem and competitive landscape
· Bringing to market new Products and Sophia DDM® Features – from requirement definition (“What”) to routine use by first customers
· Improving existing Products and Sophia DDM® Features – from requirement definition (“What”) to routine use by first customers
· Coordinating the development of all components of the Products and Sophia DDM® Features across the different Departments of the company
· Develop Go to Market strategies and Product Repositioning strategies within existing portfolio
· Creating support content for internal use (pricing, quotations, PPT presentation…)
· Introducing and positioning new and improved Products and Sophia DDM® Features to Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Sales team and pilot customers
· Training SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) (“train the trainer”) on new and improved Products and Sophia DDM® Features so that in turn they can train the Sales team
· Creating content of public marketing collaterals (fact sheets, flyers, web site,…)
· Measuring and reporting sales performance of Products
· Representing Sophia Genetics as Product expert. This includes making presentations and demonstrations at customer or prospect sites, at scientific conferences and trade shows and to partners.
· Managed the whole life cycle of the owned product
· Travels to headquarters
· Travels to customers/prospect once a month
· Travels to conferences/seminars
Qualifications and Experience
· A master degree in Life Sciences within a well-regarded institution; PhD would be an advantage.
· Proven track record of product launches and go to market strategies
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in product management
· Solid understanding of NGS workflows and wetlab procedures
· Excellent knowledge of NGS wetlab technologies and solid understand of analytical processes
· Experience with clinicians and biologist, understanding of patient care paths
· Excellent communication skills, including experience in communicating complex scientific principles in simple terms.
· English (the business language) is mandatory. Other languages would be desirable.
· Experience in scientific marketing is a plus
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Home office in any large European city with easy access to an international airport, and/or Geneva based
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.