As our business grows, so does our team, and the People team is at the heart of the company culture. Our aim is to provide our employees with all the tools they need to be successful at work, by driving people programmes that have a direct impact on team happiness, efficiency, and effectiveness.
We’re looking for a Head of People Operations who will demonstrate a true passion for developing and delivering exceptional people programmes & processes and will help enable the continued growth of our business and its people. As a Senior People Operations Manager in a fast-growth technology business, you will have the opportunity to develop a world-class operation that champions efficiency, effectiveness, and collaboration across the business.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Developing our people operations team into a leading function at GC
- Responsible for developing, implementing and administering key people programmes that will enable us to scale effectively and drive a remarkable employee experience; onboarding of new/returning employees, managing performance, measuring and driving employee engagement, pay & benefits
- Responsible for administering the HR tech stack and associated people tools
- Develop and maintain global people policies to ensure compliance with local legal and regulatory requirements including but not limited to; privacy, employment law,
- Advise and assist our managers and people partners with employee relations processes
- Identifying learning opportunities and development requirements for your team, research and recommend solutions that support employee development & succession plans
- Develop an operational cadence that drives process improvements and finds efficiencies to save time, costs and improve the employee experience
We’d love to hear from you if:
- Experience working in a fast-growth, tech start-up business that has internationalised, leading the people operations team through high growth and change
- You are intellectually curious, and you can bring valuable insights into the team and business
- Adherence to operational excellence and continuous improvement, utilising data-driven measurement and metrics to help drive decisions and results
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to develop strong and productive relationships with people of all backgrounds and levels of seniority
Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds and we welcome diversity – if you're unsure, please apply.