THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About The Division:
THG Beauty Brands
With an industry recognised portfolio of market leading beauty brands, we are accelerating our momentum to become the number one Health and Beauty retailer globally. With brands across multiple categories such as; Christophe Robin, ESPA and Illamasqua we have people and their ambition, passion and unremitting determination at the heart of what we do – whether we are innovating our packaging, building disruptive ecommerce capabilities or creating a powerful brand campaign.
- Lead business development initiatives and identify suitable distribution partners in key market across Europe and ROW for either of the 3 own brand areas of THG such as: Haircare (Cristophe Robin & Grow Gorgeous), Skincare (Mama, Mio, Ameliorate and ESPA) and Colour (Illamasqua & Eyeko)
- Build and implement a sound strategic business plan for each territory (sales forecast, marketing budget, operations), negotiate commercial contracts to ensure profitability for the business
- Work closely with Head of Marketing and Head of Sales to align brand marketing campaigns, budget investments, promotions across market places to support B2B commercial objectives
- Build strong working relationships with key accounts, monitoring performance vs expected growth with targeted mitigation plans where required
- Regularly measure and report against set KPIs in line with budget targets