The THG apprenticeship programme is an exciting opportunity for ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Our apprenticeship programme gives you the opportunity to innovate and work on real projects, learn on the job from people who have a vast amount of industry experience, whilst working towards a recognised apprenticeship qualification. At THG we offer apprenticeships from Foundation Level right through to Master’s Degree Level, across a number of our different divisions, giving you the opportunity to learn and grow with THG.
The THG apprenticeship programme is a great way to gain new skills in one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, Hale Country Club, ESPA and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
At THG we are committed to developing our future talent through the THG apprenticeship programme. If you think you’ve got what it takes to join us and make an impact at THG, we would love to hear from you.
About the Division:
Myprotein, THG’s largest brand. You will find an unrivalled passion from the staff in Myprotein, whose dedication over the years have turned it into market leader in multiple territories globally. Myprotein, from production through to PR, is a large single unit working consistently to deliver rapid growth in a fast moving industry. Innovation, creativity and resourcefulness are common characteristic of the staff across all departments in this ever expanding team.
· Support the brand team managing content on MP’s social platforms, blogs and website, working within a team to deliver a brand-building content plan
· Support the brand team in creating relevant and educational content for the MP’s blog and site copy that is high value and on brand
· Help identify new features and functionalities for our blogs with the goal to increase engagement and improve conversion rates
· Liaise with the wider marketing channels to find ways of amplifying content
· Supporting in scheduling across all social media channels and day-to-day management of accounts
· Support with sourcing and creating content to be used across social channels to support platform growth and engagement
· Ensuring our brand aesthetic and brand personality is reflected at all times across all content and social media
· Support with researching new trends and areas of innovation, identifying new opportunities to help grow MP’s brand awareness and reach
· Support with the outreach and management of all social influencers to work with and promote MP
· Keep influencers engaged and motivated
· Use standard reporting tools like Google Analytics to analyse website’s statistics and use key metrics to report on consumer insights, content and social performance
· Good communication and relationship building skills
· Interest in Fitness or Sports Nutrition would be beneficial
· Interest in Fashion
· Eligible for Company Bonus Scheme.
· £100 Attendance Bonus each month for full attendance.
· Staff Discounts across THG brands.
· Discounted gym memberships for multiple locations in the local area.
· Exciting and endless career progression prospects.
· Salary – Competitive Apprenticeship Package – Starting salary £5.00ph with pay reviews after 6 months