About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Universally recognised as one of the world’s leading Spa and Skincare Brands ESPA’s inspirational vision and innovative approach continues to shape the Luxury Spa Industry. The expertise, passion and aptitude of our global design team has resulted in the creation of over 500 spas across 58 countries, each providing guests with unsurpassed wellbeing experiences.
About the Role:
Working for a global leader across Spa and Skincare, you will maintain, build and expand upon Group Relationships Internationally and develop new business opportunities. You will be responsible for winning new clients and ensuring we deliver a world class relationship with our partners. You will be working to help us deliver ESPA commercial goals, hit our profit targets and put strong foundations in place to grow. You will need a strong background in client relations, project management and excellent communication skills. You will be responsible for research, strategic planning and commercial analysis of potential new projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Handling all new international spa consultancy (Phases 1-7) including Spa product/amenities enquiries which are received via telephone and email
- Maintain, build and expand upon Group Relationship’s Internationally in partner with our Spa operations team
- Build new relationships with asset management groups
- Attend key Global Spa networking events
- Bid Management
- Negotiate and secure extensions of existing key account contracts UK and international
- Preparation of all proposals, deliverables internally and externally, review and negotiate project tenders
- Contract drafting, contract amendments and guidance to THG legal team to ensure key commercial points are captured
- Update new business pipeline
- Liaise with THG accounts for all requirements from due diligence, tax, setting up clients details, inputting agreed contract billing details on internal billing sheets.
- Commercial analysis of potential new projects using Commercial Sheets
- Develops new business opportunities and win new clients (including product accounts and management fees) working closely with our Global New Business Team
- Management of the new business process through prospecting (client meetings), qualification, client needs analysis and negotiation
- Work closely with the Head of Operations on International New Business in relation to licensing, stock availability, entering new markets and opening orders
- Prepare annual new business forecasts and budgets together with the Head of Design
- Keep up to date with Industry trends and new developments via existing network for potential opportunities
- Commercial guidance to internal stakeholders on contract negotiations including product, amenities, group etc.