The THG apprenticeship programme is an exciting opportunity for ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Our apprenticeship programme gives you the opportunity to innovate and work on real projects, learn on the job from people who have a vast amount of industry experience, whilst working towards a recognised apprenticeship qualification. At THG we offer apprenticeships from Foundation Level right through to Master’s Degree Level, across a number of our different divisions, giving you the opportunity to learn and grow with THG.
The THG apprenticeship programme is a great way to gain new skills in one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, Hale Country Club, ESPA and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
At THG we are committed to developing our future talent through the THG apprenticeship programme. If you think you’ve got what it takes to join us and make an impact at THG, we would love to hear from you.
Myprotein, THG’s largest brand. You will find an unrivalled passion from the staff in Myprotein, whose dedication over the years have turned it into market leader in multiple territories globally. Myprotein, from production through to PR, is a large single unit working consistently to deliver rapid growth in a fast moving industry. Innovation, creativity and resourcefulness are common characteristic of the staff across all departments in this ever expanding team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Buying Assistant Apprentice to join the Myprotein team focused on designing commercial sportswear garments and related accessory ranges. Based at our head offices in Cheshire, this role offers the opportunity to contribute to the global success of this market leading sports nutrition brand..
Key responsibilities will include:
Start with a 13-15 Business Admin Apprenticeship
· Providing essential support to the buying team
· Assistance in ensuring all deadlines are met by working to the seasonal critical path
· Daily contact with suppliers in the UK, Europe and Far East
· Working with all departments from Design to Merchandising to achieve team targets
· Working with various product categories; apparel, footwear, hard and soft accessories for both male and female markets.
· Ad hoc duties may be required while working in a growing team and category
· Being involved in the creation of product from start to finish
· General admin duties
· Desire to take on a role with a high level of autonomy and responsibility
· Good communication and relationship building skills
· Interest in Fitness or Sports Nutrition would be beneficial
· Interest in Fashion
· Eligible for Company Bonus Scheme.
· £100 Attendance Bonus each month for full attendance.
· Staff Discounts across THG brands.
· Discounted gym memberships for multiple locations in the local area.
· Exciting and endless career progression prospects.
· Salary – Competitive Apprenticeship Package – Starting salary £5.00ph with pay reviews after 6 months