THG is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, ESPA, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity. Our 4,500-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe.
Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. THG believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
Exante, Myvitamins, Myvegan, IdealFit – THG Wellbeing Brands
Exante is fast becoming the UK leader in meal replacement with rapid year on year growth. With a driven and expanding team; we boast the largest range of meal replacement in the market with continual product innovation, we have become recognised specialists in Very Low Calorie Diets. IdealFit is the one stop shop for women’s health and fitness with a growing a market place and strong influencer presence embodied in female empowerment. With big ambition and a huge amount of passion and determination to go with it, we are looking for industry leading talent to join our growing team.
MyVitamins has seen impressive year on year growth and has forged a place in the market as a complete online destination for all things health and wellness, from core vitamins, minerals and supplements to superfoods, protein and snacks. Making health and wellness simple for our customer with high quality products that won’t break the bank.
Myvegan grew from a desire to make plant-based well-being simple. That means being mindful of the ingredients we use in all of our products — we always want to know exactly where they’ve come from and why they deserve to make the final cut. It’s our mission to offer the best range of natural and dairy-free choices, because we don’t know about you, but we’re sick of hearing how much you’re “missing out on” by going green. So we’re taking a stand by showing off all of the amazing things you can have with a plant-based lifestyle, starting with a handful of our favourite nutrition essentials and a vision to provide a complete source of holistic well-being for all. We’ve sown the seeds, so to speak.
- To work closely with the Wellbeing division’s marketing and trading teams, identifying opportunities for growing our customer base efficiently through the data we collect
- Leveraging Tableau software to build high-quality, insightful reports which drive business actions
- Identifying, analysing and providing recommendations on improving the Diet division P&L
- Championing the use of data to drive business decisions
- Analysing factors impacting sales performance, working with the wider trading and marketing teams to build compelling business cases & strategy packs with a data-first approach
- Supporting the wider Wellbeing data team as and when needed with analytics for the Myprotein or Luxury sites