THG's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and nutrition related consumer goods. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, ESPA and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Operations are at the heart of customer experience here at The Hut Group, shipping to consumers in over 200 countries worldwide from our purpose built, innovative Distribution Centres that are open 24 /7 364 days a year.
Due to rapid growth, THG is looking to recruit a Data Analyst Graduate for the Consumer Logistics team. You will be responsible for analysing data and providing reports to help us improve our courier service strategy and offer the best possible service to our customers.
- Providing insights to the B2C-Logistics account manager’s and providing an insight into how current routes are performing and potential improvements.
- Identifying trends and features in historical service & transactional datasets and investigating these to understand the main drivers for success & failure for the service routes.
- Extracting the data required for analysis from our internal systems and visualising the data in a clear & meaningful manner.
- Liaising with finance to gain an insight into postage costs and find opportunities for savings.
- Provision of daily reports on performance of service providers with insights that can drive proactive change.
- Analysing customer performance and the effect the current service is having on customer retention and integrating this with the future courier strategy.
To be considered you should have the following Skills and experience:
- Highly Analytical with the ability to identify trends in data.
- The drive to understand why the data is showing what it does, what it means from a commercial and practical POV, and what factors can impact it.
- Commercially aware and a customer-centric view of e-commerce, what does the customer expect from us & how best we can offer this to them.
- Strong Excel skills a must, and previous knowledge of extracting data via SQL a bonus.
- Knowledge of combining and Manipulating data, connecting to API’s etc. through Python or R a bonus.