At THG, our culture celebrates original thinkers, tech pioneers and skilled technologists. An environment that empowers our people to achieve their full potential, creating innovative digital experiences that deliver results. We are a richly diverse group of people, as we recruit purely on the strength of an individual's intellect, talent and character. We are ambitious and ask the same of our people. We believe in the power of meritocracy, so invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential. Our culture is one of a kind, recognising great achievement with great reward.
We are looking for a Graduate Information Security Analyst to join our Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) team within Information Security. Our GRC team work across THG to support the business in effectively managing information security risk and controls. We work on cutting-edge technology projects, supporting THG’s growth whilst protecting the business.
You will be working on:
- Supporting our compliance with information security standards and frameworks
- Assessing and tracking information security risks
- Reviewing the information security compliance of our suppliers
- Working with colleagues from across THG to help them understand information security risks and controls
We are looking for:
- A degree in any subject
- A strong interest in technology and information security
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at once
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently and clearly communicate your progress
Most importantly, you must be committed to getting things done. You should be willing to start initiatives and follow the work all the way through to completion.