THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide. With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
THG's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and nutrition related consumer goods. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, ESPA and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Operations is at the heart of our customers’ experience here at THG. We manufacture a wide range of sports nutrition and cosmetic consumer goods that we then despatch to our customers in over 200 countries worldwide from our purpose built, innovative Manufacturing and Distribution Centres.
- Evolve and implement the group facilities strategy
- Drive continual statutory compliance.
- Deliver measureable results that contribute to overall business objectives
- Preparing documents to put out tenders for contractors
- Develop a continuous improvement maintenance culture, improved reliability and costs.
- Review existing and upcoming projects and ensure that the Group has systems and procedures in place to meet legal compliance.
- Develop and oversee key facilities, training, objectives and drive within the team.
- Manage contractors, ensuring documentation (RAMS etc) plus issuing of permit to works.
- Full responsibility for Building Management Systems, Task Systems, PPM Schedules, Quality & Compliance
- Management of contractors to ensure work planning and provision is carried out to the highest standard
- Managing technical repairs and building issues
- Providing leadership, direction and mentoring on-site facilities management team members, promoting operational excellence
- Project Management
- Improve the performance of the team by regularly reviewing the strategic plan for the department
- Management of hard and soft services across EMEA.
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and deal with the consequences.
- Assist with contingency and risk procedures