THG is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, ESPA, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity. Our 4,500-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe.
Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. THG believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
THG Brands - Health
Myprotein, THG’s largest brand. You will find an unrivalled passion from the staff in Myprotein, whose dedication over the years have turned it into market leader in multiple territories globally. Myprotein, from production through to PR, is a large single unit working consistently to deliver rapid growth in a fast moving industry. Innovation, creativity and resourcefulness are common characteristic of the staff across all departments in this ever expanding team.
The key responsibilities for the Head of Campaigns include:
- Leading and managing the development, implementation and evaluation of a fully integrated large scale campaigns for Myprotein.
- Using insight to provide segmented, targeted and tailored communication solutions to help deliver objectives.
- Monitoring channels through real-time evaluation to ensure maximum effectiveness and efficiency.
- Driving delivery of online and offline communications activity that is creative, innovative and reflects the evidence base and audience insight, responding to changing priorities.
- Ensuring financial and project management, and oversight of a range of creative and communications delivery suppliers, to ensure value for money is delivered at every stage of our campaigns and broader communications.
- Leading, growing and providing active and visible leadership at all times to a team operating under pressure, managing competing priorities and changing deadlines, while influencing senior decision makers across the organisation.
- Regularly reviewing and responding to the wider political, policy and media landscape to identify any potential issues early and develop communication strategies.
- Line management of three areas: strategic communications, brand strategy and campaigns.
- Set up marketing campaigns management framework that will allow for effective and efficient cross functional collaboration and to speed up time to market;
- Manage individual campaigns from ideation and conceptualisation to delivery and performance analysis.
- Own relationships with the internal creative function including briefing and budget.