THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Head of Paid Performance Marketing - Lookfantastic
We are Lookfantastic - Europe's largest online beauty retailer. As the Head of Performance Marketing you will lead, develop and implement paid marketing strategies that contribute to our stellar growth. Driven by data you’ll quickly iterate and methodically improve our results month on month. Based at our HQ at Manchester Airport you will lead our paid media team across Search, Social, Display and Shopping - striving for best in class results.
Responsibilities will include
- Planning, developing, implementing and managing the Global Paid Media strategy
- Building for the future with a 3-year strategic plan to position the business in a better place than our competition.
- Continually research and understand the global paid environment to ensure that we remain the forefront of the industry
- Preparing and managing the PPC budget and measure ROI’s and KPI’s across optimal levels of investment, new customer acquisition and retention
- Drive forward more comprehensive planning and execution across: Paid Social, Display, Video, PPC & Shopping accounts
- Contribute to driving increased marketing efficiency through identifying cost re-investments on existing customers and non-incremental activity
- Build out the full commercial proposition for Paid Media and contribute towards the 3-year plan for becoming our brand partner’s digital agency of choice
- Driving forward best in market platform on-boarding for central and localised territories to ensure we have strong global coverage i.e. Snapchat, Douyin, Headlines, Instagram
- Working with Google, Facebook and other partners to ensure best in class principles and training is provided across teams.
- Establishing clear new customer acquisition driving initiatives to exceed growth targets per territory
- Identifying opportunities across Ad-Tech and Mar-Tech to improve either media buying or creative within channels
- Developing best in class media buying principles, marketing funnels, micro-moments & creative requirements to improve channel performance & efficiency
- To help develop more advanced measurement framework for Digital Marketing to better understand non-last click frameworks and optimise accordingly