About The Hut Group
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division
THG is Europe’s No1 Online Destination for Premium Beauty. Our mission is to empower people globally to look and feel fantastic every day. To enable us to do this we have offices across the UK, Europe, America and Australia filled with passionate beauty fanatics who are committed to delivering rapid growth in this exciting industry. We work with over 800 of the world’s greatest beauty brands such as MAC, Kerastase, GHD, Tom Ford and YSL to bring our customers the widest offering of beauty products from around the globe. Passion, innovation and commitment are key characteristics in this ever-expanding team as we strive to become the Worlds No1 Online.
Head of Performance Marketing & Ecommerce
We are now going global, focused squarely on building a world class marketing platform and team and we are hiring for a driven, motivated and highly capable Head of Performance Marketing and Ecommerce to join us. As the Head of Performance Marketing you will lead, develop and implement paid marketing strategies that contribute to our stellar growth in the USA. Driven by data you’ll quickly iterate and methodically improve our results month on month. The role will provide leadership in paid search, paid media, affiliate marketing, and trading.
Responsibilities will include
- Lead overall Paid Search function including overall strategy, producing traffic generation goals and forecasts, setting the budget spend priorities, and measuring overall results against plan.
- Monitor and analyze performance overall against traffic, CPA and ROI goals and continually make and implement recommendations for optimization and ongoing growth
- Lead team to identify new optimization tests and growth opportunities and areas for additional investment
- Lead overall integrated campaign strategy and plans, outlining key marketing themes, messages, and offers and mediums for promotions throughout the year.
- Planning, managing and executing local and global paid search programs
- Ensuring the best possible ROI and reporting back to senior leadership
- Lead internal teams to optimize customer journeys and online experience
- Develop and implement the company's acquisitions strategy globally
- Full responsibility of the Paid Search budget