Language Connect is a technology-driven language solutions company headquartered in London’s fashionable Bermondsey Street area. We are in the Top 3 largest privately-owned translation companies in the UK by revenue. We hold the prestigious Queen’s Award in International Trade and have ranked in both the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 and Export Track 100 for our sales growth. Including our head office in London, the company has six offices worldwide in the US, Germany, Turkey, Dubai and Singapore.
We are committed to building a diverse and global workforce and a great place to work. Our dedication to developing careers and creating an inspiring work environment has been recognised with accolades including the inaugural Best Employer in Localization Awards (BELA 2017) and by Growth Accelerator’s People Pioneer Award supported by the UK Government.
Our London-based Interpreting Team are looking for a NHS Account Executive, who will oversee the production of interpreting services for our NHS clients.
In this position you will:
- Coordinate and oversee bookings and other language services provided to NHS Accounts in compliance with our ISO quality management system.
- Develop creative solutions to address our clients’ requirements and ensure efficient service provision and completion of administrative duties.
- Build trusted client and supplier relationships by providing responsive, expert guidance with a can-do, caring approach.
- Collaborate with the Linguist Community Management Team to recruit and engage appropriately skilled interpreters and expand our capabilities as an interpreting service provider.
- Collaborate with our Technology Team to design and implement innovative solutions addressing the technology needs of our public sector clients and improving our efficiency as service provider.
What we are looking for:
- Experience working in a client-facing coordination role
- Experience working with public sector clients
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Drive to provide excellent customer service and building relationships with interpreters and clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to inspire trust and communicate in a clear, concise and professional manner, particularly on the phone
- Creative thinker with the ability to develop solutions to our clients’ requirements and respond to their queries in a timely and professional manner at all times
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with booking portals and to adapt to new technologies
- Enthusiastic team member with willingness to champion our company values and build a transparent and collaborative environment
- Passion for languages and genuine interest in how language services can add value in a global business environment
What it is like to work on our Operations Team:
- You will work in our London office as a part of an international team
- Your colleagues are industry experts with significant experience in their fields, which means that you will have a strong support network around you
- You will work in a transparent and collaborative environment providing you with plenty of opportunities to share and discuss ideas with your colleagues and shape how we work
- As a part of a dynamic, high growth and technology‐oriented company you will play a role in developing solutions that make interpreting easier for our clients