The Hut Group are fast becoming the world’s most important online health and beauty group.
We build truly global brands like Europe’s #1 Prestige Beauty retailer LookFantastic and Myprotein – the world’s #1 Sports Nutrition Brand.
As the proud new owners of Hale Country Club we promise to bring the same levels of ambition and significant investment to create the UK’s leading 5 star luxury health and beauty private members club.
Our lifeguards are on hand to ensure our members are having a great time using our facilities whilst overseeing their poolside safety at all times. This is a role that requires superb attention to detail, excellent people skills and a current NPLQ qualification.
Working within a fun and vibrant environment our lifeguards make sure they bring 100% of themselves to work every day and contribute to the overall experience our members expect from Hale Country Club & Spa.
- Provide supervision of swimming pools to ensure customer safety by preventing accidents and incidents and taking appropriate action in those events
- Ensure equipment is set up in order to meet the needs of the programmed activities
- Provide supervision of dry-side activities to ensure customer safety
- Undertake cleaning tasks and monitor standards of cleanliness
- Monitor customer use within the centre and ensure unsafe practices are dealt with or reported
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- A current National Pool Lifeguard Qualification
- A First Aid at Work Certificate and/or a Pool Plant Operators Certificate (Desirable)
- Experience of working within a similar service led or leisure operation
- Excellent customer care and communication skills
- A good awareness of Health & Safety policies and procedures