THG is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, ESPA, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity. Our 4,500-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe.
Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. THG believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
Hosting @ THG:
Backed by global giants KKR and Blackrock, The Hut Group’s acquisition of UK2 was a strategic opportunity to develop the existing proprietary technology platform behind our health and beauty brands. It also enhances the server infrastructure, programmatic development and platform security.
As veterans in the hosting industry, UK2 Group have been providing internet services on a global scale for over 15 years, pioneering the mass adoption of many breakthrough technologies. With experience which spans two decades, we have seen the online landscape alter beyond recognition, and have adapted our service offering in accordance with the rapid developments in hardware capabilities, data transfer speeds and global business demands.
THG Hosting is looking for a motivated Marketing Manager to help support marketing & sales operations for our Hosting & Infrastructure as a Service business in our downtown San Antonio office.
The Ideal candidate would:
- Help prepare/support marketing and advertising campaigns, plans, and objectives; planning and organising promotional presentations.
- Work with Go-To-Market teams to coordinate day-to-day activities that lead to the completion of projects and tasks.
- Deliver best in class customer experience by partnering closely with design and editorial teams to brief and build engaging product pages & assets that provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion opportunity.
- Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department, provide quality control, identifying new and innovative ways to drive traffic to all owned properties as well as working with marketing to develop and improve traffic from existing channels.
- Share valuable insights on customer behaviour and trends using Google Analytics and our in-house data & technology platform.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; participate in industry-related communities/organisations.
- Meet & exceed organisation goals by taking ownership for accomplishing various requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Strong attention to detail.
- Educational: Bachelors Degree in Business or Related Field
- Experience: 2-4 years
- Software Experience: Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Outlook, Google Analytics, email marketing software
- Preferred Software Experience & Knowledge: Marketing Automation (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Hubspot, Marketo, etc), advertising platforms (LinkedIn Advertising & Google Ads), HTML & CMS experience a plus