THG’s primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and sports nutrition related consumer goods. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
THG is looking to recruit Multi Skilled Operatives for the My Protein Food Supplements Production Team based in Warrington (Burtonwood).
Shift Pattern is Days 12 HRS 06:00 till 18.00 and average of 42 Hours Per week rotating as follows.
Week One you will do 2 days IN, 2 days OFF, and then 3 days IN.
Week Two 2 days OFF, 2 days IN, 3 days OFF.
Main Job Purpose:
You will be working in our new production facility, operating equipment on our High speed packaging lines and delivering outstanding operational performance via THG methodologies.
You will be trained to carry out a range of functions on our semi automated filling and packing lines.
You will be expected to work as part of a team, alongside your colleagues to;
- Follow Standard operating procedures and processes which are designed to ensure that quality is maintained
- Achieve our KPIs and targets.
- Ensure Health & Safety standards are maintained
- Continually improve departmental and organisational standards.
- Ensure all quality and hygiene documentation is completed and checked daily to required standard.
- Perform and act upon results of daily machine safety checks.
- Liaise with the planning, blending, production and warehouse departments to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Ensure all waste management measures are being adhered to
To be considered for this opportunity you should have the following skills / experience
- Experience in food manufacturing and ideally also experience with semi- automated machinery
- Able and willing to follow instructions and processes
- Capable of using an IT system
- Capable of lifting heavy loads and standing for long periods
- Fluent English speaker with strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and professional attitude
- Flexible approach to meeting the business needs
- Self-driven and good at using your initiative
- We like team players and people who are flexible and proactive and keen to progress.
- You will need to be happy to work shifts as follows.
Shift Pattern is Days 12 Hours from 06:00 till 18.00 average of 42 Hours Per week rotating as follows.
Week One you will work Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
Week Two you will work Wednesday & Thursday.