About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About The Division:
THG Beauty Brands
With an industry recognised portfolio of market leading beauty brands, we are accelerating our momentum to become the number one Health and Beauty retailer globally. With brands across multiple categories such as; Christophe Robin, ESPA and Illamasqua we have people and their ambition, passion and unremitting determination at the heart of what we do – whether we are innovating our packaging, building disruptive ecommerce capabilities or creating a powerful brand campaign.
The Sales Administration Manager will be responsible for daily support of retail activities including the processing of purchase orders, compilation of sales reporting, preparing sales materials, and sample processing. The ideal candidate will have experience managing multiple projects in a dynamic fast-paced environment. He or she will be well versed in all Microsoft programs including excel, power point, and word.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Process purchase orders
- Manage customer questions regarding ongoing orders and products
- Prepare legal documentation for new country openings
- Compile and report on daily, weekly, and monthly sales numbers
- Work with Retail team in analysing monthly sales and marketing data for retailer meetings and internal office meetings
- Manage select vendors to ensure compliance with internal timelines
- Help team with any new item set up requirements from the retailers
- Help Retail team in sending out any packages/requested samples from the office
- 2-3 years’ minimum experience in sales administration
- Experience working in retail industry
- Proficient in excel based systems and data manipulation
- Experience with SAGE is a plus
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
- Ability to prioritise, plan and budget