About The Hut Group
THG is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, ESPA, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity. Our 4,500-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe.
Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. THG believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
Hosting @ THG:Backed by global giants KKR and Blackrock, The Hut Group's acquisition of UK2 was a strategic opportunity to develop the existing proprietary technology platform behind our health and beauty brands. It also enhances the server infrastructure, programmatic development and platform security.
As veterans in the hosting industry, UK2 Group have been providing internet services on a global scale for over 15 years, pioneering the mass adoption of many breakthrough technologies. With experience which spans two decades, we have seen the online landscape alter beyond recognition, and have adapted our service offering in accordance with the rapid developments in hardware capabilities, data transfer speeds and global business demands.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
We are recruiting for a Sales Associate who has a proven track record of identifying, engaging and winning new sales as well as prospecting for new business. We are looking for ambitious people who are excited to work within a startup environment with immense potential and who will lead the sales charge taking THG Ingenuity Hosting solutions to market. Having sales experience in the cloud, security, datacenter technologies, managed services, or web-hosting space would be beneficial but not a requirement.
Being part of THG Ingenuity Hosting during this expansion period will provide an environment with unrivalled opportunities. The candidate will need to be able to solve problems and work creatively. A self-starter with drive and determination to succeed, who can operate well in a grass-roots and dynamic environment is ideal for this role.
The Sales Associate will create a n plan to target companies, develop the strategy and penetrate a specific territory to generate new customers and revenue for THG. The opportunity within the US provides first class earning potential for ambitious sales people.
You will be primarily responsible for chatting with prospective clients via our website, qualifying leads and setting appointments along with outbound calling and emailing.
- Generate qualified sales leads from new outbound efforts, potential partners, or personal contacts
- Research prospects and identify stakeholders in order to generate interest and create rapport
- Develop initiatives to increase new deal lead flow and ways to position THG Ingenuity within defined target segments and customers.
- Work to meet and exceed monthly goals defined to maximized deal flow with outbound calls, emails, setting up meetings, etc.
- Manage your business and pipeline effectively to accommodate a monthly revenue sales quota
- Adjust to industry trends in order to identify areas of opportunity to increase new revenue for THG
- Help drive new initiatives from concept to delivery, challenging the status quo.
- Attend industry events and be the face of THG Ingenuity Hosting
- Update and maintain lead and customer information in the company database
- Primary focus identifying and winning new logos with secondary focus on current customer growth
Desired Skills And Experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or related field sales experience in high tech industry
- 0-2+ years of experience of sales experience calling directly into customers.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working independently.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic environment and think "outside the box" to creatively solve problems
- Resilience, perseverance, and the ability to overcome objections is a must
- Positive attitude, driven, coachable,
- Excellent interpersonal communication and strong presentation skills