About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, ESPA, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity. Our 4,500-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe.
Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. THG believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
Hosting @ THG:
Backed by global giants KKR and Blackrock, The Hut Group’s acquisition of UK2 was a strategic opportunity to develop the existing proprietary technology platform behind our health and beauty brands. It also enhances the server infrastructure, programmatic development and platform security.
As veterans in the hosting industry, UK2 Group have been providing internet services on a global scale for over 15 years, pioneering the mass adoption of many breakthrough technologies. With experience which spans two decades, we have seen the online landscape alter beyond recognition, and have adapted our service offering in accordance with the rapid developments in hardware capabilities, data transfer speeds and global business demands.
This position will be responsible for:
- Demonstrate ability to effectively empower selling teams with crucial data, tools, systems, etc.
- Help assist in managing pricing tools for sales organisation.
- Report on Sales department weekly KPIs.
- Train our sales team on Lead Management, Pipeline Management, Systems and Tools best practices and be an expert knowledge source for Sales Operations and strategic questions.
- Participation in the day-to-day running of our Salesforce application, organising all incoming support/sales requests;
- Help in research for new features and/or new tools to automate and improve sales process
- Perform QA testing for iterative development cycles across various Salesforce projects.
- Advocate for Salesforce with other departments, such as Sales, Marketing, and Customer Experience
- Working with Sales users, test users, and application delivery team members on resolving issues
- Create and manage users, profiles, roles and permission sets in Salesforce
- Customise fields, page layouts, record types, reports and dashboards
- Assist with training end users on the use of Salesforce.com
- Coach our front line Sales team members, helping them strategize their workflows and organization, optimize their metrics, and improve their productivity.
- Help develop sales “Rules of Engagement” documents
- Help manage sales content distribution and sales collateral
Ideal Candidates will have:
- at least 1+ years hands-on jr. administrator experience with Salesforce, building applications using standard Salesforce customizations & automation features;
- Demonstrated proficiency with Salesforce’s declarative capabilities, including workflows / validation rules, data security features, and deployment of change sets;
- Experience with Sales Cloud is a *must*;
- Ability to communicate with a range of technical and non-technical co-workers
- Passion for task automation
- Ability to write / follow logic statements in formulas
- Ability to think creatively and analytically
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and self-manage as various problems appear or escalate
- Salesforce Admin Certification a plus
- Previous customer service, experience with Pardot is a plus