ABOUT THE TEAM
The Growth team is the engine that (as you would expect) drives Revolut’s growth across the globe. We focus on community-driven and marketing-driven approaches to ensure our product is the preferred choice of the majority of people living in a target country or region.
The Growth department is constantly innovating and trying new ways to grow Revolut faster and more effectively. Each area of the team works like special forces: from acquisition to engagement, they own their markets, are passionate about Revolut, and use their know-how to grow the brand and our user base at breakneck speed.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
In a nutshell, you will be building the Revolut for Business community and engaging with new and prospective customers and partners through a variety of online and offline channels.
- Together with product and growth teams, identify key target communities of new and prospective customers
- Set up and manage the community and events calendar to ensure there is a steady flow of activities to drive business growth
- Deliver valuable experiences by staying on the pulse of relevant topics and issues most relevant to the target communities of customers and partners
- Create proactive content, including messaging, event content, thought leadership pieces, presentations for the target communities
- Oversee the planning and executing of effective events
- Secure attendance for the business team at key conferences and business events around Europe
- Assess the efficiency of activities in an analytical and data-driven manner
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
3 years of experience in a tech-environment or a B2B background would be an advantage but not necessary
You currently hold or have held roles within community management, marketing, growth, brand experience, social media manager or event management
You have managed multiple projects or events simultaneously and successfully
You are curious by nature and find inspiration in discovering what's new, what's interesting and what works
You are excited about change and have the ability to adapt to new structures, requirements and environments well
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year