ABOUT THE TEAM
Revolut does Operations differently. The team sits at the core of Revolut, working with departments across the business to help solve issues and create effective, scalable solutions.
Operations has been responsible for major milestones like launching Premium and building our banking infrastructure, as well as saving millions of pounds for the business.
Working in Operations at Revolut will give you exposure to a range of different verticals, where you will deep dive into the fundamentals of each business area you work on. This gives you breadth and depth of experience unrivalled in almost any other job and offers you the chance to have a huge impact on Revolut’s success.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We're on a mission to create a world beyond banking. A world in which money moves freely at your pace. From marketers to developers, our global team of superstars are the backbone of the business. Having experienced tremendous growth over the past years in Europe and currently addressing our first international markets in APAC and North America, we are now looking to expand to several new countries across the globe.
We are forming an elite team of international "enablers" that will help to setup and to scale Revolut globally. We are looking for A-players to help us in this mission. The role is based out of London with frequent travelling expected.
What you'll be doing:
• Scoping new markets for Revolut to enter and advising on entry strategy
• Developing strategic partnerships and negotiating commercial terms with issuers, acquirers and banks
• Project-managing work-flow to launch the business in a particular country
• Executing scale operations and working with cross-functional team at London HQ, from Operations to Finance, Legal and Compliance
• Setting up new offices as well as help sourcing and building local teams
• Building critical vendor relationships and performance tracking systems
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
• You have graduated with in STEM or Law degree from a top university and have between 3-8 years of experience in a similar position
• You have a solid track record of achievement, e.g. you have worked in a top tech company and/or startup, have quickly assumed responsibilities or have won competition awards (can be any of academic, professional, and/or sport)
• You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate your work using such tools as SQL, Python and/ or Excel
• You are curious by nature and interested in making an impact
• You can demonstrate this through various projects you have been involved in
• You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
• You don't take "No" as an answer You have very high energy level
• You hate missing deadlines
• You are very methodical and result-oriented You have experience in payments / banking / start-ups and in particular, experience in a similar position
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year