We believe technology should secure the digital interactions of employees without compromising user experience or productivity. That’s why we’re building the world’s first Human Layer Security platform.
We’re a team of mathematicians, data scientists & engineers building breakthrough machine learning and natural language technologies to analyse, understand & protect enterprise email networks.
is backed by leading technology investors Sequoia Capital
who have helped build many industry defining companies including Stripe, Spotify, Crowdstrike and Docker.
We'd love to hear from you.
The Internship Program at Tessian
We're looking for a focused and ambitious graduate who wants to get hands-on experience at one of Europe's fasting growing tech companies. Working in Sales Operations this role will help us put in the supporting infrastructure to enable sales success in 2020 and provide valuable resource to the senior leadership in the sales team.
This internship will give you incredible learning opportunities along with an unusually high level of exposure to senior stakeholders. We are looking for immediately available candidates - exceptional individuals may be offered full-time roles at Tessian following the internship, which will last 3 months.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing ongoing support to a rapidly growing sales function
- Liaising with senior management to execute on strategic projects
- Helping build out Tessian’s total addressable market across multiple international regions
- Gaining experience of cutting edge technologies including Salesforce
- Being part of a hyper-growth company with tremendous growth opportunities dependent on performance
We’d love to meet someone who
- Is studying for, or recently graduated from, a good degree at a good university
- Has an interest in startups & tech
- Is skilled using Excel/Google Sheets
- Has the right to work in the UK for the period of the internship as we cannot sponsor visas for this internship period.
- Is able to travel to/from Central London (Liverpool Street) Monday-Friday for the duration of the internship and is able to arrange their own accommodation.
Why we think you’ll love it here
- £24,000 pro-rated annual salary
- 4.5 days of paid annual leave during the internship (equivalent of 20 days' paid holiday per year)
- Company contributions are made towards your pension if you're 22 or over
- You’ll get fantastic tech-kit to work on
Because everyone loves food...
- A plethora of breakfast options, delicious snacks, drinks and a top-of-the-range coffee machine
- Team lunch provided on Fridays - normally with more hummus than you can shake a stick at
- Dinner budget for those times you just can’t tear yourself away
- Elite membership of the Tessian House System...
- On Fridays we stop at 5 and share team updates and drinks
- Monthly team socials & a big, whole team extravaganza every quarter