We believe technology should secure the digital interactions of employees without compromising user experience or productivity. That’s why we’re building the world’s first Human Layer Security platform.
We’re a team of mathematicians, data scientists & engineers building breakthrough machine learning and natural language technologies to analyse, understand & protect enterprise email networks.
is backed by leading technology investors Sequoia Capital
who have helped build many industry defining companies including Stripe, Spotify, Crowdstrike and Docker.
We'd love to hear from you.
Business Development at Tessian
We are looking for someone to help design, implement and manage our partner programs globally. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in technology, business, and operations, with an emphasis on program design, program management and business processes. You will report to the CEO and work closely with our sales, marketing, customer success and finance teams.
Please note: we are unable to offer US Visa sponsorship
In this role you will:
- Design, implement and manage global distributor, reseller and referral programs
- Develop the right set of processes, management reports and metrics to create transparency and influence proactive decision making
- Ensure the best partner experience for our program with a focus on simplicity, ease of doing business and innovation
- Provide the right management system, process framework, visibility, measurement, and analysis for our senior management to make informed decisions and drive successful business outcomes
- Create visibility and establish Customer and Partner Satisfaction as key measures for gauging our partner focus and efficacy
- Regularly interact across functional areas with senior management and executives
We'd love to meet someone who:
- Minimum 7-10 years work experience preferably in the cybersecurity or enterprise SaaS space, ideally managing global partner programs in a large, complex environment
- Experience with startup environments
- Executive presence and high degree of professional maturity
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders and present recommendations, viewpoints with in depth knowledge of the data
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Willing to travel in the US and abroad
Why we think you'll love it here:
- You’ll work alongside amazing, high-performing colleague, and have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to start up an entirely new subsidiary of a fast-growth, Sequoia-&-Accel-backed technology company
- Great startup culture
- We offer a competitive salary and equity options with every role, with annual salary reviews.
- Everyone gets 25 days of paid holiday leave a year (15 days of paid vacation plus 10 paid federal holiday days)
- Free healthcare, vision & dental insurance! We offer three tiers of plans, with the lowest tier of Aetna health insurance 100% paid for by Tessian (no employee contribution required), with a $0 in-network deductible and 0% co-pay on the majority of in-network treatments
- Company contributions are made towards your 401k
- You’ll get a high quality MacOS tech kit to work on
- One week of remote working from abroad per year
- Free office snacks & coffee
- Monthly subsidy towards a discounted gym membership
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Parents and carers are guaranteed one day per week of work-from-home, and we'll give you an extra day of annual leave to take your child to their first day of kindergarten and elementary school
- Generous enhanced Maternity & Paternity leave
- If you’re coming from far away, we’ll provide relocation assistance. Over 25% of the global company is international and we’re always as supportive as we can be in helping people make the move. Please note however that we are unable to sponsor US visas.