FCG is a Berlin-based startup that develops, launches, and operates used car marketplaces in several emerging markets around the world. With operations in Nigeria, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Pakistan, Indonesia, and India we are on a very exciting journey to redefine the automotive industry!
We increase the efficiency of selling and buying cars through technology, infrastructure creation, access to capital and innovative business models that allow all stakeholders to gain from our impact.
We are very excited about being the fastest growing tech company in Berlin, currently, our team has 75 team members from 30 different countries. Globally, we are now more than 1,700 people
Our values collaboration, openness, respectfulness, ownership, and learn & improve determine our daily work.
We are looking for a QA Engineer who enjoys working in a dynamic and international environment and loves to test great platforms and software built from scratch.
What you can expect
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Experience with API testing
- Experience with mobile testing
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
Who you are
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Proven experience as a QA tester or similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
- Strong organisational skills
- Knowledge of SQL as a plus
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
What we offer
- Office in the city center of Berlin at Alexanderplatz with a big rooftop and an amazing view.
- A great international team of smart and enthusiastic people from 30 different nationalities.
- Online learning platform with more than 20.000 courses for free.
- Additional individual learning budget at your disposal.
- Company public transport ticket for AB zone for 18 Euros a month.
- Open mindset for new technologies and processes.
- A vibrant team culture with frequent team events in and outside Berlin.