CarFirst is transforming the way cars are traded in Pakistan with a network across the country and aspirations to expand geographic footprint locally and internationally. CarFirst is a very well-funded organization. We are in operation since 2016 and have been able to raise two of the largest VC investment rounds from some of the most prestigious investors from across the world.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
- Providing customers with complete support in auction participation
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Gathering market and customer information
- Providing feedback on future buying trends
- Representing your organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Negotiating variations in price, delivery and specifications with dealers.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
- Liaising with stakeholders to check on the progress of existing orders
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office
- Reviewing your own sales performance, against targets as you gain experience
Who are we looking for:
- Education required: BBA / Graduate
- Car industry knowledge & passion for cars
- Personal car trading experience and good PR in the car dealer market will be ideal
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Friendly, approachable, and outgoing personality
What do we offer:
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working on the best practices from around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
- Local and international exposure with our partner ventures and global offices