CarFirst is transforming the way cars are traded in Pakistan with a network across the country and aspirations to expand geographic footprint locally and internationally. CarFirst is a very well-funded organization. We are in operation since 2016 and have been able to raise two of the largest VC investment rounds from some of the most prestigious investors from across the world.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide auction participation and reporting for management.
- Take the lead with all auction bidding aspects for purchase & sale channels.
- Organize bidding price information, analyze, report and identify opportunities to optimize purchase, sales and profitability through auction.
- Taking call in system of documentation & possession when needed.
- Perform margin and pricing analysis to support key business as required.
- Execute end user prices.
- Assist in identifying and resolving issues around pricing and margin.
- Analyze current purchase & sales trends to identify specific opportunities to maximize margins.
- Perform other duties as assigned, including methods to optimize price through market and sale purchase strategies.
- Close coordination with OPS, Purchase, Auction, pricing and BM's for real time deal finalization and negotiation.
- Handing and supervising Repairs & maintenance department with QC
Who are we looking for:
- 4-5 years of experience in purchase and sale values of the cars
- Very fluent in using basic computer programs
- Excellent communication and management skills
- At least a bachelor’s degree in sales/marketing
- Auto industry knowledge is must
What do we offer:
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working on the best practices from around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
- Local and international exposure with our partner ventures and global offices
- Benefits: PF, Group Medical, EOBI etc.