CarFirst is transforming the way cars are traded in Pakistan with a network across the country and aspirations to expand geographic footprint locally and internationally. CarFirst is a very well-funded organization. We are in operation since 2016 and have been able to raise two of the largest VC investment rounds from some of the most prestigious investors from across the world.
Who are we looking for:
- Achieving the target of sales of new cars for the branch.
- To be responsible for operating results for his branch.
- Analysis, correction and improvement measures for achieving the sales targets for his branch.
- Defining responsibilities and sales targets for the Sales Team in the branch.
- Daily review of performance of sales staff and guiding/counseling and helping them in achieving their sales targets.
- Undertake periodic and timely performance evaluation of sales staff.
- Ensuring that proper processes and procedures are followed by the sales team with regards to complete documentation for sales registration, in-house financing, trade-in cars and test drives.
- Ensuring that sales team prospects new leads and follows-up leads for increasing the sales.
- Ensuring that sales team has all the relevant product knowledge for the vehicles and attend periodic training to update their knowledge and skills.
- Keeping track and appraising the management of the competitors' product / pricing / marketing and promotional activities in the areas covered by his branch.
- Prospecting and developing new sources/customers in his area of operation.
- Personnel management of employees working in the branch in terms of their attendance and punctuality, discipline, welfare.
- General Administration of the branch to ensure that branch showroom, Vehicles, buildings and stores are kept and maintained in proper upkeep.
- To ensure timely resolution of employee grievances and problems by taking up the issues with concerned persons in Support Function for increasing employee satisfaction.
What are we looking for
- 2 to 3 years of experience in sales/operations.
- Customer focused personality
- Great negotiation and sales skills
- Good understanding of car sales and automobile industry
What do we offer:
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working on the best practices from around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
- Local and international exposure with our partner ventures and global offices
- Benefits: PF, Group Medical, EOBI etc.