Workable makes software to help companies find and hire great people. We get recruiting and its role in building healthy workplaces — which is why we’re proud more than 20,000 teams around the world use Workable to do exactly that.
And while we take recruiting seriously, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. At Workable, you’ll find smart people who have fun, learn and innovate, and help others do the same. We brainstorm, we laugh, and, occasionally, we party (there’s a lot to celebrate), but we also appreciate people’s need for quiet time and focused work. We respect everyone, we hire the best, and make sure every experience is special.
We’re growing fast, in both headcount and revenue, and we’re looking for a Proposal Manager to join our Sales Operations Team!
You will be responsible for owning the Proposal process for Sales and will co-ordinate and produce the proposal (RFI, ITT, RFP etc.) response with the relevant service / product / business knowledge required to win, as well as managing and optimizing all the necessary proposal procedures and processes. This is a highly networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to meet challenging deadlines.
What you will do:
You will be responsible for the overall coordination, implementation, execution and ultimately, successful completion of proposals to ensure consistency with team strategy and company initiatives. You will prioritize your proposal work and focus on the most urgent projects. You will work well across the organization and coordinate closely with diverse subject matter experts across departments, such as sales and operations leadership, product marketing, product management, security, and legal to accomplish project objectives.
You will schedule and run proposal kick-off meetings, leading storyboarding sessions, facilitate key review meetings / final document review, coordinate proposal governance / sign-off, document production and delivery of the completed proposal. Ultimately, you will coordinate, update and own a Content Management System.
More specifically, you will:
- Own the development of sales proposals, in response to RFx, and as standalone proposals, in partnership with the Sales team
- Be responsible for delivery of compliant, professionally produced proposals within customer-defined timeframes
- Coordinate and review/edit proposal input from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, product teams, finance, commercial, legal and delivery
- Coach sales teams and subject matter experts in persuasive writing and proposal best practices
- Propose automation software as needed