Do you have plans to go to Chile, Peru, or a nearby country? Are you interested in a career in startups? We're looking for Nomads who are as confident talking to local business owners as they are at creating video content to do some work on the road for us.
You'll be covering similar tasks to our London team, but you'll get to do it while you're travelling. You'll need to be able to work around 20 hours a week, and you need be able to speak and write Spanish.
This is a generalist role and a great opportunity to learn more about how a startup works. Your responsibilities will vary, but will usually consist of going to help businesses on the ground to use Tab, gathering business knowledge (e.g. observing how businesses use Tab, or sourcing local prospects), assessing new business applications, helping with customer service emails, and providing support to the London office. You'll also be able to flex your creative muscles by getting involved with creating video or blog content for our website. If you're really good at something in particular that you think we'd like, tell us about it!
You'll need to be confident talking to strangers in both Spanish and English and great at working independently in lots of different environments. Ideally, you'll already have experience of working or travelling in emerging destinations.
You'll earn £800/month (for 20 hours a week) to boost your travel. You'll need to be planning on being away for at least three months and on leaving at the beginning of summer 2019 - and it'll be great experience if you choose to apply for a permanent role at Tab when you get back (we're always hiring!). You'll also spend one or two weeks in our London office before you leave so that you get to know the team and learn how the Tab platform works.
We know this is quite an unusual role, so if you have any questions please submit an application and there'll be chance to ask any questions you have at the end.
- You're planning on heading to Chile, Peru or nearby at the beginning of Summer 2019 - and you're planning on being away for at least three months.
- You'll have 20 hours a week to dedicate to Tab while you're away.
- You might be a recent graduate, or looking to move after a few years working in another industry.
- You have a degree from a top university.
- You're comfortable with numbers and can write well.
- You're (nearly*) fluent in Spanish - written and spoken.
- You're empathetic and good at helping people when they don't understand something.
- You're good at working autonomously.