At carwow, we’re aiming to create the best car-buying experience in the world. Buying a car is normally the 2nd biggest financial decision people face (after buying a house), and it’s a hugely complex one. There are many issues people face throughout the process, and we aim to fix them. We're a driven, energetic startup with a team of 200+ based in London, Munich and Madrid.
It’s the chance to get onboard and unleash the full potential of carwow platform by leading through innovation and putting customer insights at the heart of every decision that we make.
Why is this role in place:
Selling a car has been the same for almost a century and this legacy distribution model is no longer working smoothly for customers, for dealers or manufacturers in many different ways.
Manufacturers have ambitious business targets whilst facing ever-growing industrial headwinds and new legislation.
Clearly, a new way of thinking and approach, driven by serious innovation, is required for the manufacturers to adapt to the new norms of the industry and customer expectations.
This role is critical in supporting OEMs and their dealer network as this innovation occurs. The role involves working with both OEMs and their dealer network to understand what carwow is and how they can best take advantage.
- Build strategic relationships and increase the dealer network penetration of UK OEM’s on carwow
- Develop existing and build new relationships with car manufacturers in the UK, particularly in dealer facing areas (Field Sales, Sales Operations, Network Development)
- Work closely with the OEM to:
- Strategise, propose and align each of the network related activities in-line with carwow account strategy and the OEM business priorities
- Work towards creating joint dealership communication capitalising on the marketplace benefits
- Regularly attend franchise review sessions
- Attend/present at OEM dealer councils and dealer conferences
- Build an operating rhythm with each OEM to ensure regular update and contact and utilise this to forge mutually beneficial partnerships based on data & insight) to ensure increased ROI for both parties
- Educate, advocate and share best practices with OEM’s franchised dealer network in close coordination with the dealer commercial team
- Expand the commercial relationships with captive finance houses in the UK
- Expand the number of finance integrations with manufacturers in the UK with the vision of providing finance rates for all brands on the platform
- Build a clear cold contact strategy to target key OEM captive finance houses
- Leverage pre-existing captive finance house relationships through detailed reporting and innovation opportunities
- Develop enhanced go to market strategy for finance integration with unique data points
- A competitive salary and equity in the company
- Private medical health insurance and subsidised gym membership
- Competitive maternity, paternity leave and return to work policy
- 26 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- A generous annual training budget for you to spend on your personal development
- Free access to Sanctus mental-health coaching sessions
- Monthly company-wide socials, Friday drinks, and an annual ski trip
- carwow fitness & well-being groups open to everyone in the office. These include activities such as yoga lessons, squash, football, and tennis
- A dog-friendly office in Victoria, with free refreshments and a variety of breakout spaces (let Mat Watson take you for a spin around our office here)
At carwow, we believe diversity of experience (whether that be personal or professional), contributes to a broader perspective and will lead to a more innovative company. We’re working hard to increase the diversity of our team and be more inclusive, so if you’re not sure you fit all of the requirements, why not get in touch? Above all, we’re looking for people with drive who share our company values (you can view them here).