At carwow, we’re aiming to create the best car-buying experience in the world. Buying a car is normally the 2nd biggest financial decision people face (after buying a house), and it’s a complex one. There are many issues people face throughout the process, and we aim to fix them.
We’re a driven, energetic startup with a team of 200+ based in London, Munich and Madrid. We are backed by Daimler and some of Europe’s leading VCs and have raised over £55m in funding since we launched, so we’re growing fast. We’re constantly asking ourselves how we can make carwow better, so if you’re curious, motivated, and want to help us change the future of car buying, get in touch. It’s the chance to be at the start of something huge. We're not petrolheads, we're just relentlessly driven and passionate about creating the best car buying experience for consumers.
An exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team, providing support and operational excellence to our external dealer partners and internal partnership team. The dealer support team is the engine in the commercial team and you’ll play a key role in its organisation and smooth-running day-to-day.
- Respond to dealership support cases covering all administration which may include; new user set-up, usability queries, updating stock prices and performance reporting
- Meet targeted SLA’s (Service level agreements) for all case types via Salesforce (eg. adding new end users) and maintaining Salesforce data to ensure efficient workflow
- Support stock management; securing fresh stock from dealerships, helping set up manual stock lists, bespoke and automated feeds, mapping cars and managing the quality of stock data to ensure stock ratios are kept at the optimum level
- Set short term discounts and update any dealership pricing updates
- Work with CAP (database) to solve CAP data and pricing issues whilst keeping the configurator updated and accurate
- Work closely with the Trading team to maintain and deliver sales review meeting collateral for access by partnership managers
- Manage effective and efficient administration of the on-boarding process
- Salary of £21-23,000 p.a and equity in the company
- Private medical health insurance and subsidised gym membership
- Competitive maternity, paternity leave and return to work policy
- 26 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- A generous annual training budget for you to spend on your personal development
- Free access to Sanctus mental-health coaching sessions
- Monthly company-wide socials, Friday drinks, and an annual whole company trip
- carwow fitness & well-being groups open to everyone in the office. These include activities such as yoga lessons, squash, football, and tennis
- A dog-friendly office in Victoria, with free refreshments and a variety of breakout spaces (let Mat Watson take you for a spin around our office here)
At carwow, we believe diversity of experience (whether that be personal or professional), contributes to a broader perspective and will lead to a more innovative company. We’re working hard to increase the diversity of our team and be more inclusive, so if you’re not sure you fit all of the requirements, why not get in touch? Above all, we’re looking for people with drive who share our company values (you can view them here).