At carwow, we’re aiming to create the best car-buying experience in the world. Buying a car is normally the 2nd biggest financial decision people face (after buying a house), and it’s a complex one. There are many issues people face throughout the process, and we aim to fix them.
We’re a driven, energetic startup with a team of 200+ based in London, Munich and Madrid. We are backed by Daimler and some of Europe’s leading VCs and have raised over £55m in funding since we launched, so we’re growing fast. We’re constantly asking ourselves how we can make carwow better, so if you’re curious, motivated, and want to help us change the future of car buying, get in touch. It’s the chance to be at the start of something huge. We're not petrolheads, we're just relentlessly driven and passionate about creating the best car buying experience for consumers.
We have an exciting opportunity to join carwow in the critical role of Partnership Account Manager. In this role you will hold and develop strong working relationships with the highest contact levels of our key customers, embedding carwow as their most efficient, effective & valued digital marketing partner.
You will work autonomously in the Field, leading revenue growth in line with company growth targets in a high-performance culture. Our Partnership Account Managers influence how large groups communicate and work with carwow across their Franchise Divisions and Dealerships to deliver results and efficiency. Working alongside Partnership Account Consultants to inform and support the acquisition and ongoing retention of our largest customer groups, as well as informing our strategy and innovation for marketing and product development as the voice of our customer.
- To develop and own the highest relationships of our largest customer groups
- To convert remaining non-member groups
- To provide an outstanding level of account management to our partners and help them achieve their commercial objectives by thoroughly understanding the fundamentals of their businesses
- To grow revenues in line with company targets by developing existing accounts and identifying opportunities to up sell and present solutions and strategies
- To embed carwow into the heart of all Dealerships
- To develop a joint business plan with our largest groups and work closely with the internal account management team to help deliver it across the groups
- To deliver highly polished and engaging presentations at senior contact levels
- To contribute to a high-performance culture through leadership in performance, support and skill sharing with the wider team
- To be a brand ambassador for carwow at events and, when required, present to large audiences at industry conferences
- To effectively manage data, ensuring CRM is maintained and up to date in Salesforce
- To generate ideas for new revenue opportunities within our largest accounts
- To contribute to product and marketing initiatives
- A competitive salary and equity in the company
- Private medical health insurance and subsidised gym membership
- Competitive maternity, paternity leave and return to work policy
- 26 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- A generous annual training budget for you to spend on your personal development
- Free access to Sanctus mental-health coaching sessions
- Monthly company-wide socials, Friday drinks, and an annual ski trip
- carwow fitness & well-being groups open to everyone in the office. These include activities such as yoga lessons, squash, football, and tennis
- A dog-friendly office in Victoria, with free refreshments and a variety of breakout spaces (let Mat Watson take you for a spin around our office here)
At carwow, we believe diversity of experience (whether that be personal or professional), contributes to a broader perspective and will lead to a more innovative company. We’re working hard to increase the diversity of our team and be more inclusive, so if you’re not sure you fit all of the requirements, why not get in touch? Above all, we’re looking for people with drive who share our company values (you can view them here).