At carwow, we’re aiming to create the best car-buying experience in the world. Buying a car is normally the 2nd biggest financial decision people face (after buying a house), and it’s a complex one. There are many issues people face throughout the process, and we aim to fix them.
We’re a driven, energetic startup with a team of 200+ based in London, Munich and Madrid. We are backed by Daimler and some of Europe’s leading VCs and have raised over £75m in funding since we launched, so we’re growing fast. We’re constantly asking ourselves how we can make carwow better, so if you’re curious, motivated, and want to help us change the future of car buying, get in touch. It’s the chance to be at the start of something huge. We're not petrolheads, we're just relentlessly driven and passionate about creating the best car buying experience for consumers.
carwow are hiring a Senior product Manager to join our Product team focused on the commercial side of the business. This is the perfect role for someone with previous experience as a Product Manager working in B2B businesses, the supply side of a marketplace and SaaS companies
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading our Commercial Product team focused on creating value for our partners
- Working with a cross-functional team including a designer, multiple engineers and data support
- Working closely with the Product Director, senior PMs with previous consulting experience and the senior leadership of our commercial team
- Helping define and build the product roadmap by collecting and analysing data from multiple stakeholders, including commercial senior managers, partners, manufacturers and consumers
- Taking ownership of key areas of the product, monitoring their usage and defining the metrics that will measure success
- Gathering feedback from account managers, senior commercial leadership (e.g. UK Managing Director) and partners about how to improve our partner’s engagement and efficiency, whilst prioritising a backlog under a commercial mindset
- Keeping track of industry trends
- Following project progress and addressing production issues during sprint
- A competitive salary and equity in the company
- Private medical health insurance and subsidised gym membership
- Competitive maternity, paternity leave and return to work policy
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and Xmas eve off
- A generous annual training budget for you to spend on your personal development
- Free access to Sanctus mental-health coaching sessions
- Monthly company-wide socials, Friday drinks, and an annual ski trip
- carwow fitness & well-being groups open to everyone in the office. These include activities such as yoga lessons, squash, football, and tennis
- A dog-friendly office in Victoria, with free refreshments and a variety of breakout spaces (let Mat Watson take you for a spin around our office here)
At carwow, we believe diversity of experience (whether that be personal or professional), contributes to a broader perspective and will lead to a more innovative company. We’re working hard to increase the diversity of our team and be more inclusive, so if you’re not sure you fit all of the requirements, why not get in touch? Above all, we’re looking for people with drive who share our company values (you can view them here).