At carwow, we’re aiming to create the best car-buying experience in the world. Buying a car is normally the 2nd biggest financial decision people face (after buying a house), and it’s a complex one. There are many issues people face throughout the process, and we aim to fix them.
We’re a driven, energetic startup with a team of 200+ based in London, Munich & Madrid. We are backed by Daimler and some of Europe’s leading VCs and have raised over £55m in funding since we launched, so we’re growing fast. We’re constantly asking ourselves how we can make carwow better, so if you’re curious, motivated, and want to help us change the future of car buying, get in touch. It’s the chance to be at the start of something huge. We're not petrolheads, we're just relentlessly driven and passionate about creating the best car buying experience for consumers.
At carwow, hiring the best people for our growing team and delivering an exceptional candidate experience is a key priority. carwow’s People team is growing and we are looking for a Talent Partner to join us and work alongside the Lead Talent Partner on running an effective hiring function. You will support continued growth on our Tech and Data teams but will have the opportunity to help with hiring across all teams in our London HQ.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is eager to learn about how hiring works in a fast-paced scale-up environment, with the chance to build an amazing network of people from across the automotive and tech industries.
You'll be based in our London HQ in Victoria, reporting to the Lead Talent Partner. You will be a brand ambassador for carwow to external candidates and a key point of contact for hiring managers internally, particularly on our tech and data teams.
- Headhunting and resourcing for our key tech hires using direct channels wherever possible, including; job advertising, social media, LinkedIn, headhunting, referral schemes, community forums, events.
- Partnering with our CTO and Head of Engineering to source candidates from the best and most relevant tech companies
- Scheduling interviews; ensuring these are booked in quickly and prioritising more urgent hires over others.
- Making sure candidates have all the information they need to do their best in interviews.
- Helping to create awesome job descriptions to help articulate and market each career opportunity.
- Updating our Applicant Tracking System, we use Workable.
- Ensuring all candidates whether successful or unsuccessful receive an update from us on the status of their application
- Ensuring successful candidates receive their offer letters and employment contracts quickly and answering any questions they might have leading up to their first day at carwow
- Organising travel arrangements for candidates from overseas
- Working on our employer brand - updating sites like Glassdoor and AngelList with exciting content about what it’s like to work for carwow
- A competitive salary and equity in the company
- Private medical health insurance and subsidised gym membership
- Competitive maternity, paternity leave and return to work policy
- 26 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- A generous annual training budget for you to spend on your personal development
- Free access to Sanctus mental-health coaching sessions
- Monthly company-wide socials, Friday drinks, and an annual ski trip
- carwow fitness & well-being groups open to everyone in the office. These include activities such as yoga lessons, squash, football, and tennis
- A dog-friendly office in Victoria, with free refreshments and a variety of breakout spaces (let Mat Watson take you for a spin around our office here)
At carwow, we believe diversity of experience (whether that be personal or professional), contributes to a broader perspective and will lead to a more innovative company. We’re working hard to increase the diversity of our team and be more inclusive, so if you’re not sure you fit all of the requirements, why not get in touch? Above all, we’re looking for people with drive who share our company values (you can view them here).