Contentful provides content infrastructure for digital teams to power websites, apps, and devices. Unlike a CMS, Contentful was built to integrate with the modern software stack. It offers a central hub for structured content, powerful management and delivery APIs, and a customizable web app that enables developers and content creators to ship their products faster. Companies including Spotify, Red Bull, WeWork, Lyft, and Urban Outfitters rely on Contentful to manage content as part of their modern web stack.
Contentful is growing rapidly, backed by $80 million in funding from VC firms including Benchmark and General Catalyst, and strategic investors including Sapphire Ventures (SAP) and Salesforce Ventures.
We’re a fun team of more than 200 people from 44 nations, with offices in Berlin and San Francisco. Join us!
The Sales Operations Manager - EMEA will play a critical role supporting the Sales organization helping to improve all sales infrastructure including sales tools, systems, structure, and analytics. This role requires a candidate who is highly analytical with the ability to synthesize data and make sound business recommendations to the team. The candidate must be a strong leader, self-directed, well organized, detail-oriented, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. This role reports to the Director of Sales Operations.
- Assist in the development, improvement, and implementation of processes for a smooth end-to-end sales process/lifecycle
- Help to drive discipline and accuracy around sales forecasting
- Help to develop and implement effective cross-functional processes
Reporting & Analytics
- Support sales analytics, reporting, and forecasting on a quarterly, monthly, and ad-hoc basis
- Assist with creation of reports & dashboards within Salesforce.com
- Create and analyze key insights from forecasts, key business drivers, trends, and operating metrics and translate data into insights and action
- Take advantage of massive amounts of structured data to understand how our customers interact with our product
- Collaborate on strategic Salesforce.com reporting processes
- Assist with day-to-day activities supported by Sales Operations
- Be a thought leader and go-to expert on data resources and tools
- Keep Sales Operations & Department documentation up-to-date and relevant in company Wiki
- Work directly with key sales leaders on critical strategic, organizational, and operational projects designed to increase revenue, sales productivity, and operational efficiency
- Work with cross-functional teams including Marketing, Finance, and Product
Training and Onboarding
- Assist in the development and delivery of sales training and onboarding materials on processes, tools, methodologies, and best practices
- 5+ years experience in Sales Operations Management (SAAS companies preferred)
- Admin level proficiency in Salesforce.com
- BS/BA in related field
- Deep sales process and methodology experience and expertise
- Experience with Looker
- Strong analytical and process definition skills
- Join an innovative tech company as we help drive the evolution of digital experiences to become ever-more ubiquitous and interactive. Be a part of helping companies build modern architectures for mission-critical applications
- Shape the future of Contentful: help us establish, scale, and improve our team's processes
- Generous education budget complete with extra days off to be spent on your professional and self-development
- Be set up for success, equipped with the latest and greatest hardware
- Hang-out in one of our many shared spaces, playing games with colleagues or enjoying a full range of events, including workshops, on-site meetups, guest speakers, and fun events for the company and each team. Did we mention an annual off-site?
- Sharpen your PlayStation, ping pong, and kicker/fußball skills during breaks in the day
- As much artisan coffee as you can handle
- Brush up your language skills! Our team speaks more than 20 languages, and we offer free German classes
- Take a break and pat a pup, we are a dog-friendly office
- We fully support your move to Berlin with a relocation budget and visa assistance. We'll help you settle into your exciting new city
- Plus, Contentful socks, oh yeah!
“Variety is the spice of life” — and a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or disability. We look forward to your application!