We are looking for an aspiring Finance and Accounting talent to join our team on a part-time basis, perfect to complement your related field of studies. Our office is a vibrant place filled with ambitious individuals interested in the tech and start-up scene. As a Working Student Finance & Accounting, Revenue & Customer Management, you will assist our Finance team with the day-to-day financial support and some exciting projects in the field. This role is based in Berlin, 20 hours per week.
- Take ownership of our international debt collection process (US and Europe)
- Upload our invoices to the Customer Portals
- Provide second level support to our Customer Success team in terms of billing and payments
- Control our employee’s reimbursements in our expense management system Rydoo
- Book credit card invoices in our accounting system NetSuite
- You are currently enrolled in a business study program, preferably with a finance focus
- Creative and motivated to find solutions for complex problems and future requirements
- You are detail-oriented and highly self-responsible
- Confident Excel and Google Sheets skills
- You speak fluent English, good German is a plus
- Join an innovative tech company as we help drive the evolution of digital experiences to become ever-more ubiquitous and interactive. Be a part of helping companies build modern architectures for mission-critical applications
- Shape the future of Contentful: help us establish, scale, and improve our team's processes
- Be set up for success, equipped with the latest and greatest hardware
- Hang-out in one of our many shared spaces, playing games with colleagues or enjoying a full range of events, including workshops, on-site meetups, guest speakers, and fun events for the company and each team. Did we mention our annual off-site?
- Sharpen your PlayStation, ping pong, and kicker/fußball skills during breaks in the day
- As much artisan coffee as you can handle
- Brush up your language skills! Our team speaks more than 20 languages, and we offer free German classes
- Take a break and pat a pup, we are a dog-friendly office
- Plus, Contentful socks, oh yeah!
“Variety is the spice of life” — and a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or disability. We look forward to your application!