Depop is the fashion marketplace where the next generation buy, sell and get inspired, with more than 15 million registered users in 147 countries.
The next generation want a different experience of fashion that the traditional industry is struggling to provide. They want choice and individuality, the ability to buy on demand and sell on with ease. At the same time, they want to reduce waste. They want authenticity and to set their own trends. They are influenced by their peers and people they share values with. Our team of almost 200 people are dedicated to meeting these evolving needs.
Our mission is to empower the next generation to transform fashion. And our global community is everything to us: when they succeed, we succeed.
Depop is headquartered in London, UK, with locations in New York and LA. With over 18M items available for sale and close to 1M unique sellers in the last 12 months we are already a clear market leader in this exciting space. We have a prime position in the UK where we estimate 1 in 3 Gen Z/Millennials are registered. We are experiencing rapid growth (300% over two years) in the US; recently entering the top 25 shopping apps by daily active users (the only European player to do so). And we’re just getting started.
Right now, we are looking for an Influencer Outreach Intern to join the Community Partnerships team in our London office. In this exciting role, you will be a master of everything millennial, with the ability to identify common trends both mainstream and niche within the Streetwear, Vintage and Music communities.
The role will consist of outreaching and activating specific Influencers to Depop that meet with the criteria of our community and championing their experience whilst on the app.
You will be able to work closely with our Community Partnerships team on creative content by utilising the Influencers we have on-board the app to create engaging campaigns. We want you to make Depop an inspiring destination for Influencers that are at the forefront of their game.
- Act as point of contact for Influencers; covering areas such as on-boarding, support, promotion and offering exclusive perks
- A master at knowing ‘who is hot’ in the influencer market, adapting to our brand vision and culture when on-boarding influencers
- Regularly check in on our Influencer folder and edit our Pipeline, updating the status and activity of the Influencer
- Recognise trends and find the individuals at the forefront of them
- Support the Partnerships team with ongoing growth and strategic support of micro/medium/macro Influencers
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail
- Strong administration skills with Microsoft Excel
- High level navigation of the Depop app
- Motivated and outgoing
- Creative and unafraid to present new ideas
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- A whizz with social media
- Previous experience with influencer-related marketing
Now we're talking. We have a relaxed and collaborative environment where you'll get to work with a well-funded, passionate and social team.
But the biggest perk of all is the opportunity to work with such a vibrant group of people building a product we all deeply care about.