Depop is the fashion marketplace where the next generation buy, sell and get inspired. Our mission is to empower the next generation to transform fashion, and our team of nearly 200 people is dedicated to enhancing and developing the Depop experience to serve the needs of our global community.
We are headquartered in London, UK with locations in New York and LA, and have more than 15 million registered users in 147 countries.
We have a prime position in the UK where we estimate 1 in 3 Gen Z/Millennials are registered. We are experiencing rapid growth (300% over two years) in the US; recently entering the top 25 shopping apps by DAU (the only European player to do so).
And we’re just getting started.
To strengthen our Digital Marketing team, we’re looking for a Performance Marketing Executive to create, manage and optimise performance marketing campaigns for Depop. Reporting to the Performance Marketing Manager, you will accelerate our rapidly growing community by driving the day to day execution of paid marketing.
- Taking ownership of Paid Social campaigns from start to finish.
- Optimise campaigns to ensure the best performance possible.
- Report on performance on a weekly basis
- Continually test Ad formats, creative, and copy
- Collaborate with brand marketing and content teams to create best in class campaigns.
- Fundamental knowledge of one or more marketing channels would be a plus (Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter).
- Passionate about Performance marketing and curious about new strategies to build an engaged audience digitally
- Strong analytical capabilities and an Excel user
- Love of all things data
- Proactive and eager to learn attitude, with the capacity for independent initiative.
- Great team player and positive thinking
- A creative thinker - able to always keep Depop ahead of the curve.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships and collaboration between teams
- App User Acquisition experience
- Affinity for Depop and the streetwear/vintage/clothing world
- Insight into Millennial and Gen Z behaviours and attitudes
- Digital media experience, either client-side or agency
We have stylish offices near Old Street with a relaxed atmosphere and collaborative environment, where you'll get to work with a well-funded, passionate and friendly team.
We have 25 days holiday with options to buy/sell more, UK pension scheme, healthy snacks in the kitchen, cycle to work scheme, finish-early Fridays, team nights out, yoga, gym discount and more. But the biggest perk of all is the opportunity to work with such a vibrant group of people building a product we all deeply care about.