Around the world billions of mobile phone calls are made every single day, and yet the phone app has remained unchanged since smartphones launched over a decade ago. Hiya is determined to change this by revolutionising the way people make and receive mobile phone calls. We are working with mobile phone makers (including Samsung) and mobile carriers (including AT&T) to bring this innovation to all of their global subscribers - over 80 million monthly users today, and growing. With offices in Seattle, London, and Budapest and backing from top investors in the US and Europe, we are an exceptionally diverse and skilled team positioned to change the mobile phone experience forever.
We are looking for seasoned Business Development leaders with a deep knowledge of the Mobile Network Operator (MNO) landscape in Europe to join our teams in London and across Europe. You will be responsible for driving the distribution of Hiya products and services directly with MNO’s in the region, in this case predominantly in France, and additionally, to cultivate and grow ecosystem partnerships with peer companies that can accelerate this growth.
As the Director of Partner Business Development, you will need to be be a self-starter and will be responsible for defining key account strategies by leveraging your experience in selling to MNO’s. You will work closely with the entire Hiya organisation, including Engineering, Data, Product Management, Marketing, and executive management teams.
This role is critical to the success of Hiya; you will report to the Vice President of Business Development EMEA. You will be a key player in small but global team that interacts with the largest brand name MNO’s in the world. The role is located in both Hiya’s European HQ office in London and also within the territory they are responsible for (in this case France). Our London office is based at The Stables, 28 Britannia St, London WC1X 9JF
In this role, you will:
- Create new pipeline activity in region which leverages the existing Hiya footprint of distribution via our global OEM and MNO relationship
- Understand and clearly articulate in presentations to customers the value proposition of the Hiya solutions from a 360 degree view; including end-user benefits, MNO monetisation opportunities, competitive advantages, etc. in order to help MNO’s develop an investment thesis in Hiya services
- Understand customers’ business requirements and how the Hiya solution meet those requirements
- Work with Hiya Engineering, Product Management, and Marketing teams to craft and own commercial solutions proposals and communicate the details and value of that solution to customers in support of the overall sales proposal process
- Using Salesforce, develop opportunity qualification, account plan, and sales strategy processes to fit the regional landscape
- Identify business opportunities including up-selling, identify ongoing customer business needs
- Fluent in French
- Willing to travel frequently between France and the UK
What’s in it for you?
- Great stock rewards with a competitive basic salary
- Annual learning and development allowance
- Competitive holiday allowance of 25 days + Bank holidays
- Fully-stocked kitchen (London office)
- You will get to work with an enjoyable, growing and highly driven team who love what they do, a leadership team who listen and inspire you to work at your best.
- Love to travel? Opportunity to see customers in-country and abroad, visit our international offices at an annual event.
- Your Phone. Hiya will provide support with your mobile phone expenses
Hiya is an equal opportunity employer. We value and embrace diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age or disability status.