At Infarm we want to help solve one of the toughest sustainability challenges today: feeding the cities of tomorrow.
In 2050 more than 7 billion people will be living in cities. We're recreating urban farming for a more sustainable future.
Be part of the infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
At Infarm, we foster innovation as one of our core values, and this doesn’t apply only to our crops and core business. We want all of our teams to be visionary, all of our processes to be challenged and all of our areas operating at top performance. To help us raise the bar in our Supply Chain Management team, we are looking for a Project Manager to join us in Berlin.
Who You Are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
You will help us reshape and reinvent our supply chain. We want to be future-ready, we want to achieve the highest efficiency possible, and we need someone to ensure the transformation process takes place smoothly. You will help us solve our current pain points and bring automation and transparency to our processes. You will help us ensure that the data in our systems is reliable and available in real-time.
You will understand the interactions and needs of many different stakeholder groups and design solutions that not only solve problems but also create value.
- You are responsible for discovery, development, testing, releasing and training of different digital solutions aimed at helping the SCM team.
- You become an expert in the current and new software for SCM, and can assist the different teams that use them with troubleshooting.
- You manage your own project scope, timeline, suppliers and deadlines. You develop your own working strategy that helps you achieve better results and helps us reach our team and company objectives.
- You keep the knowledge database up to date and follow up on user needs, such as feature requests or bugs that need fixing.
- You keep all relevant stakeholders informed and gather from them all the information you need to design amazing solutions.
- You will drive automation and develop solutions to cut the supply chain while focusing on sustainable initiatives
- You are creative, imaginative and energetic. No problem is too complex, no obstacle is too big. You are resourceful and where others see a problem, you see a challenge waiting for you to solve it.
- You are data-driven. You set metrics and KPIs to monitor your progress and evaluate your successes and failures.
- You are passionate about process transformation, and you have worked in complex, fast paced environments in the areas of logistics, warehouse management, supply chain, procurement, etc. You are hands on and know you are needed as much in the field as you are needed behind the computer.
- You are tech-savvy and have a huge affinity for digitization projects. Ideally, you have a good understanding of relational databases such as SQL.
- You are a really good listener and enjoy talking to people. You are comfortable managing several stakeholder groups at all levels of the organization.
- You have graduated from a renowned university with a Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business or information technology. Other study fields are welcome, if you have the relevant experience and motivation.
- You have 1-3 years experience in the SCM or logistics areas and have worked with different systems and software solutions.
- You can manage several projects simultaneously, managing conflicting priorities and tight deadlines.
- Your English is close to perfect. German is very desirable.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to join infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Monthly BVG ticket
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Lunch provided 3 days a week
- Coffee, tea, fresh and healthy snacks and Friday beers!