At Infarm we want to help solve one of the toughest sustainability challenges today: feeding the cities of tomorrow.
In 2050 more than 7 billion people will be living in cities. We're recreating urban farming for a more sustainable future.
Be part of the infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
About the Space Planning and Architecture Team
infarm is looking for an Architecture Student to grow with us and help us develop the Space Planning and Architecture Team at INFARM. Our tasks range from the actual planning and collaboration with clients in order to execute indoor farming systems within different urban spaces, to the development of different concepts for and integration of agricultural systems within the city space. You will be working with a multidisciplinary team of Architects, Engineers, Product Designers, Biologists, Ecologists and many others on various exciting projects.
This is a part-time position that requires a commitment of 10-20 hours a week.
Who You Are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
- Support in planning of In-Store Farming Products in different infarm’s locations
- Support in coordinating tasks and communicating with internal departments as well as external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- Excellent graphical skills and the ability to transfer ideas simply through drawings and graphics
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Good knowledge of Autodesk Revit
- Basic knowledge of Autocad
- Fluency in English and German
What We Offer
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup that has developed its own innovative growing systems
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Monthly BVG ticket
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Lunch provided 3 days a week
- Coffee, tea, muesli, fruit and Friday beers!