At Infarm we want to help solve one of the toughest sustainability challenges today: feeding the cities of tomorrow.
In 2050 more than 7 billion people will be living in cities. We're recreating urban farming for a more sustainable future.
Be part of the infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who You Are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
As Seattle Cluster Manager you directly contribute to the success of infarm's Farming-as-a-Service business model. You will lead the urban farming revolution in Seattle by making sure that our plants are thriving, our farms are shining, our customers are smiling, and our network is expanding. To do this you will build and manage a highly functional team of Infarmers and will lead key projects to improve harvest performance, sales and productivity. You should have the ability to build strong professional relationships, remain flexible, resourceful, and strive for constant improvements.
- Lead the infarm team in Seattle, consisting of Operations, Plant Production, Logistics, and Customer Success
- Take over the responsibility for the financial performance of your region - KPIs ownership
- Oversee operations and manage Customer Success and Sales activities in the region
- Provide tools and support needed by your local managers to succeed
- Set up and host regular meetings and feedback loops with the local city teams and infarm’s HQ
- Lead the implementation of infarm’s Go-To-Market strategy based on HQ guidelines. Reach Product-Market fit quickly to facilitate a regional rollout
Continuous process development
- Own all performance metrics relevant to your region. Lead feedback meetings with your team to ensure a transparent meritocratic culture
- Create monthly improvement plans that are communicated both with your team and infarm’s HQ
- Manage mid-term and long-term projects to effectively improve recruiting, logistics planning, harvest and sales performance
- Act as HQ’s main feedback node for improvements to our FaaS operations. Promote the sharing of best practices to develop our operations globally
- 3+ years experience in a leadership role in Operations or in a general management role
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related
- Experience in leading and coordinating multi-disciplinary teams
- Focus on delivering the best customer experience
- Excellent communication, organization and leadership skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and project management skills
- Experience managing budgets and profit and loss
- Experience in Sales, Public Relations or Marketing is an advantage
What We Offer
- The opportunity to join infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 18 days of vacation and the opportunity to earn up to 20 days depending on your job tenure
- Health insurance
- Fresh herbs to take home
The maximum salary for this position is 100 000 USD.