At Infarm we want to help solve one of the toughest sustainability challenges today: feeding the cities of tomorrow.
In 2050 more than 7 billion people will be living in cities. We're recreating urban farming for a more sustainable future.
Be part of the infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are:
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
Using your past retail experience you will:
- Grow a portfolio of successful city sales and operations businesses: develop district-level strategies and oversee city sales, operational and customer-service goals, whilst addressing each store’s unique strengths and challenges
- Act as the key point of contact providing expertise and support on customer requirements, plant quality and operational procedures.
- First and foremost you will ensure that our customers in your city enjoy the best customer experience possible
- Your work is driven by our customers, from after sales to making sure planting and harvesting are done on time you are the first person to contact for our customers
- Educating and supporting customers in our product portfolio
- Supporting sales, merchandising and promotional education of infarmers
- First experience in supporting a portfolio of existing customer whilst developing new business opportunities in an FMCG/vending services/retail environment
- A strong customer focus and the ability to create and develop strong relationships with our customers
- Driven by a strong sales-focussed mentality
- Strong English and German verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills as well as a customer-centric approach to your work
- First experience with CRM (Salesforce)
- Bachelors Degree or higher preferred
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup that has developed its own innovative growing systems
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Fresh herbs to take home