At Infarm we want to help solve one of the toughest sustainability challenges today: feeding the cities of tomorrow.
In 2050 more than 7 billion people will be living in cities. We're recreating urban farming for a more sustainable future.
Be part of the infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who You Are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
As Facility Assistant at our infarm Production Center, you will be responsible for the management and cleanliness of the kitchen and lunchroom areas.
- Clean kitchen utensils / fill and empty dishwasher
- Taken on cleaning duties as needed
- Clean and refill coffee machines
- Take out kitchen trash and recycling
- Organize lunch room
- Receive external food deliveries
- Arrange food during break times
- Prepare lunch room for catering
- Clean lunch room after lunch time
- Manage kitchen stock (food, beverages, cleaning supplies, coffee machine supplies)
- Strives for the highest sanitation standards
- Takes ownership, autonomous and proactive
- English communication skills
What We Offer
- The opportunity to join infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- BVG transit pass
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Lunch provided 5 days a week
- Coffee, tea, fresh and healthy snacks and Friday beers!