At Infarm we want to help solve one of the toughest sustainability challenges today: feeding the cities of tomorrow.
In 2050 more than 7 billion people will be living in cities. We're recreating urban farming for a more sustainable future.
Be part of the infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who You Are
You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
- Manage team of Finance Analysts and FP&A functions
- Analyse current and past financial data
- Identify and track essential KPIs
- Develop company-wide business plans
- Monitor current financial performance and identify trends
- Assist the directors and executives in financial planning, budgeting and forecasting activities
- Analyze company-wide data to determine productivity and growth opportunities
- Prepare reports and communicate the insights of these reports to the wider business
- Consult with the management team to develop long-term commercial plans
- Explore different investment opportunities
- Develop financial models and provide financial forecasts
- Develop initiatives and policies that may improve financial growth and increase efficiencies
- Optimize financial processes to contribute to overall productivity of FP&A function
- 3+ years managerial experience in Corporate Finance, FP&A
- Experience with KPI generation and tracking; creating budgets, business models and financial forecasting
- Dynamic and can perform at a fast-paced environment
- Great communication skills
- Attention to detail
- SQL Querying / Database Reporting is a strong plus
- Strong Excel Skills
- Travel Requirement : Less than 10%
What We Offer
- The opportunity to join infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 18 days of vacation and the opportunity to earn up to 20 days depending on your job tenure
- Health insurance
- Fresh herbs to take home
The maximum salary for this position is 85 000 USD.