At Infarm we want to help solve one of the toughest sustainability challenges today: feeding the cities of tomorrow.
In 2050 more than 7 billion people will be living in cities. We're recreating urban farming for a more sustainable future.
Be part of the infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
We are looking for a responsible Team Assistant to the Finance Department at InFarm to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our team’s general administrative activities.
Who You Are:
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
- Handle office tasks, such as filing, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies
- Prepare basic bookkeeping data and documents
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute correspondence, prepare standard forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Maintain filing system
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
- Working knowledge of basic office equipment
- Proficiency in MS Office and/or GSuite Applications and other office productivity tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Strong organizational skills
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge
- High School degree / Abitur Abschluss; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
- Proficiency in German is a plus
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup that has developed its own innovative (and patented) growing systems
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Fresh herbs and salads to take home
- 30 days of vacation per year and an extra day off on your birthday
- Coffee, tea, muesli, fruit and Friday beers!