At Infarm we want to help solve one of the toughest sustainability challenges today: feeding the cities of tomorrow.
In 2050 more than 7 billion people will be living in cities. We're recreating urban farming for a more sustainable future.
Be part of the infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who You Are
You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
- Build a strong HR function in the US market, supporting the rapid growth of the company locally
- Secure regulatory compliance and steer employee-related services such as payroll, training, and benefits for our US staff
- Serve as a consultant with managers advising them on human resources issues and supporting on strategic staff related planning and talent management issues in line with the overall company directives
- Oversee infarm´s recruitment, interview, selection, and hiring processes in the US to make sure we have the best talent in place as we expand
- Handle staffing issues, such as mediating disputes and directing disciplinary procedures
- Liaise closely with the HQ in Berlin to roll-out global people programs and initiatives
- University degree in HR Management, Business, Psychology or alike
- Strong knowledge of all employee relations issues in several US states like benefits, payroll specifics, salary regulations e.g.
- 2+ years of experience as an HR Manager covering all aspects of HR including e.g. compliance, employee relations, talent attraction and talent management
- Experience in a globally operating company
- Experience in a dynamic and high growth environment
- Self reliant and structured way of working
- Strong advisor with excellent communication skills
- Solid background in local employment law
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues on different levels
- Flexible to adapt to changing priorities as we grow
- Growth mindset
What We Offer
- The opportunity to join infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 18 days of vacation and the opportunity to earn up to 20 days depending on your job tenure
- Health insurance
- Fresh herbs to take home
The salary range for this position is 60-75k USD.