At Infarm we want to help solve one of the toughest sustainability challenges today: feeding the cities of tomorrow.
In 2050 more than 7 billion people will be living in cities. We're recreating urban farming for a more sustainable future.
Be part of the infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who You Are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
- Develop Pricing Strategies
- Analyse prospective markets and product categories with the product, sales, and strategy team to identify opportunities for growth.
- Evaluate market trends and targeted customers to optimise company revenues.
- Use these insights to create a global pricing strategy for our product categories.
- Continuously monitor competitor pricing and use these insights to adjust our pricing strategy where necessary.
- Build a centralised pricing function
- Work with the finance team to implement and control our pricing across different markets and product categories.
- Implement Price and Condition Management (PCM) processes to globally steer Net Sales Price (NSP) and customer profitability.
- Develop tools to measure and evaluate customer performance (e.g. distribution, listing, promotion etc.).
- Monitor trade margin on customer level across all countries.
- Be the global know-how centre for PCM expertise
- Develop and maintain an internal knowledge base and ensure best practice exchange between respective departments.
- Define new business procedures, evaluate resource requirements, and push implementation of pricing system. Once implemented, own maintenance of this system.
- Bachelor’s / Master's degree in a quantitative / analytical subject.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar capacity.
- Proven ability to analyse current pricing and costing methodologies, and past actions of competitors to identify areas of improvement.
- Ability to manage and lead process definition and implementations.
- Advanced problem-solving skills: proven ability to independently devise inventive approaches to analyse potential scenarios and identify solutions to complex issues.
- Solid research skills including the ability to creatively identify and source data.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong written and oral communications skills in English.
- Excellent PC skills with emphasis on presentation and modelling (Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Start date: ASAP
Special things we would like to see:
- Business level proficiency in another major European language.
What We Offer
The opportunity to join infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
Monthly BVG ticket
Fresh herbs to take home
Lunch provided 3 days a week
Coffee, tea, fresh and healthy snacks and Friday beers!